Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tradition

We went down to Salem yesterday for the annual fireworks/birthday extravaganza. Here's dad and Lucas getting all the fireworks ready. They are actually giddy with excitement. Owen was playing with some of Grandma's fun toys.
Most of the boys. Henry was chillin' with grandma.
We did two small fireworks with Owen in daylight. After the first one, Owen said, "again". After the second he said, "no, inside." That was that. Then, Owen went to sleep in my parent's bed, slept through all of the fireworks. I held Henry in my arms during the display. He slept through the entire thing too!
Ooooh... pretty.
Look at all of that!
It was another great show! Can't wait til next year, maybe even Owen will watch.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Great tradition. Great pictures.

Now...how are we going to improve next year's show?

Jon said...

Great pictures. I love this tradition.

The only question in my mind...How are we going to do it better next year?

Jon said...

Sometime I like to say things twice. Sometimes I like to say things twice.