Friday, May 28, 2010

729

Owen is 729 days today. In this measurement, this may not mean much... but in another measurement... tomorrow he turns two! TWO! Two years! How fast it has gone. People always say kids grow up in the blink of an eye... it's true.
Just last week he was my baby, curled up in my arms, bringing him home from the hospital. Just yesterday he was learning to roll over, stand, walk... I'm just scared to blink... tomorrow he'll be 18! He is only two, but it amazes me how much personality he has. How sweet he is. How much he has learned, and how quickly he learns new things. He is an amazing kid. I love him so much!

Yesterday: He loves coloring. His favorite color is brown. His favorite character is Elmo. His security item is Penguin. Tonight... He is playing hide-and-seek. He hides, until we say "bath time" then it's time to show us where he is!

No comments: