Monday, January 11, 2010

Seaside: day two

Lucas' parents joined us for night number two. We were blessed with a beautiful day on the beach, so Owen got to run and play, while we all tried to keep up. I'll apologize now, I love beach photos, and I'm sure I'm posting too many, but how do you choose just a few?

We'll start with a family photo.

Owen found a piece of... kelp? and carried it around for the entire time at the beach. He would set it down occasionally to dig, or pick up something else, but always would come back to the same piece of... seaweed?
He thought he might exchange it for a piece of wood...But came right back to the kelp.
Three generations digging.
Owen and Bob-Bob.
I don't think we even looked at the water... we all just watched Owen.
He's walking so fast, it reminds me of the video of "bigfoot"

Me and my baby.

Me and my very pregnant belly. (and a lovely latte!)

Pure happiness.
We played a long time, and Owen would wander a fair distance from us, but when he was ready to go, he knew exactly were to go. And I could tell he was tired, now crawling, not walking back.

No comments: