Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Chair

Last night, Owen had his last meal in his high chair. Today, we moved him into a booster seat. In reality, we could have done this a while ago, it's just such a big step. First the bed, now the booster seat... my little baby is a little boy. And a funny little boy at that... when I asked him to give me a smile, this is what he gave me:
With a chair, comes plates too!
So serious... so handsome.
He posed like this for over 15 seconds, waiting for Lucas to take the picture. Then he said, "see see". He loves looking at the pictures we take.

Well, I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant... the end is near. I'm ready... well, I'm ready not to be pregnant any more... I need a few more weeks to get the room, house, brain prepared for a new little baby. The nursery is close, Lucas made big strides on it this morning... pictures soon, I promise.

No comments: