Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet Boy

I was in the kitchen the other day, and Owen was playing in the family room. He was being a little noisy, pulling off cook books from the shelves, rummaging through crossword puzzles. Then he got eerily silent. Never a good thing. So, I went to take a peek. He had managed to untie, and open, my "junk cupboard". (as you can see from the photo) He found a little lamb that I was planning to send off as a baby gift for a friend. Owen was hugging, and kissing this little lamb. He had rescued it from the cupboard. Sweet boy.

He took it everywhere he went that day... even to watch a little Sesame Street with his dad.

Owen is also a big helper when I go to the bathroom. He likes to unwind the toilet paper. So, I took it off it's holder. Then, he figured out how to "unspring" the paper holder and make THREE new pieces from it! Smart baby. He also likes to look through the garbage basket. Always good to make sure nothing important was thrown away.
Who knew going to the bathroom could be such an adventure!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Just wait a year and bathroom adventures will have whole new meanings! :)