Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday with Grandpa

We were spoiled this weekend. First, Saturday night out. AND also Sunday night. Last night, we went to see RENT for my mother's day present. About six weeks ago, I had this conversation with Lucas:
Me: Hey Lucas, do you want to see RENT?
Lucas: NO!!!
Me: Hey Lucas, I mean, you are taking me to see RENT for Mother's Day.
Lucas: OK, then I will go. You buy the tickets.

So, last night my parents (aka Grandma and Grandpa) came up to watch Owen while Lucas and I enjoyed a nice dinner and theater. I LOVED it. Lucas HATED it. But I'm pretty sure I loved it enough for both of us... He's a good guy for even going with me!

Owen had fun with my parents.

They climbed the stairs many many times. So much, that mom said he's knees were bright red.



They had dinner.

Hands stills faster than forks, but he's definitely starting to master the skill.


And book reading with Grandpa (doesn't my dad look great!).
I know he had fun... he woke at FIVE this morning to tell me all about it. He also had a huge breakfast! He was barely up two hours before he needed another nap. Which was a nice nap for me too!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

Your dad has lost alot of weight, hasn't he. He does look great.