Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduations and Markets

Yesterday, I went to the zoo twice. The first time, Lucas, Owen and I ventured out to see all the animals. We thought being a cloudy Friday morning, not many people would be there. We were right, if you weren't counting every elementary school in the Portland-Metropolitan area celebrating the last day of school! Kids EVERYWHERE!! We still had fun.

The second trip to the zoo was for my best friend Tiffany's graduation from pediatric residency. She is DONE! Now, she is off to Phoenix. I'm glad I'll have a place to visit in the winter! Today we went to the farmer's market. Owen had his first cherry and raspberry. He, of course, loved them both! (He also had: biscuit, cheese, egg, sausage, pate' and bread... I have a very hungry caterpillar!)

First bite:
At first, I thought this picture was an erasable shot... then I noticed both Lucas and Owen have the SAME face on... too funny!

Trying to help, but too juicy to not have help.
I wanted a picture of both boys looking at me. Lucas cooperated, Owen found it a great opportunity to grab a raspberry!

No comments: