Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Statistics

This past weekend we joined our friends Sara and John, and Jennifer and Heather for the Newport Seafood and Wine festival. We drove down on Friday, and then home on Sunday. We had a great time. Here are some fun facts from the weekend:
  • Close estimate of Oysters ate by entire group (excluding myself)- 200
  • Close estimate of oysters eaten by Lucas- 75
  • The best food at the festival (my own opinion)- crab melt (ate two and a half... I had to make up for all the oysters I wasn't eating)
  • Number of bottles of wine bought by entire group- 14
  • Number of bottles of wine bought by us- 5
  • Time that our hotel stops serving food in the bar: 9:00pm
  • Amount of money spent at Taco Bell (5 drunk people, one pregnant one)- $57.79
  • Amount of money the 6 of us spent on Sushi- $260
  • Approximate number of pieces of sushi $260 will get you: 110
  • Number of pieces of sushi left after we gorged- 3
  • Number of hours until I was hungry again- 10
Overall, a very fun weekend. I can't wait until next year when I'll be able to drink some too!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

Be careful next year eating all of those oysters (you know what they say about oysters). Baby Boy Friedler might have a little brother or sister soon after. :)