Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Seattle

On Saturday, we decided to take an impromptu trip to Seattle to see Heather and Jen, and have some fun away from home. Owen gathered Pengu, Zebra and Ziggy (the iguana) and we headed north.
Owen loved playing with a bunch of Luke's toys.
 We took the Duck tour of Seattle. It was a lot of fun. Lucas and Heather.
Lucas and Owen.
 Luke enjoying the view of Lake Union.

 Owen loved the ride.

 It was very pretty.


 On Sunday morning, we went to a cool park.



 Just a pretty tree.

It was good to go to Seattle. It reminded me a lot of Henry. Seattle will always remind me of Henry, he loved it there.  But, we purposely avoided the monorail and the Great Wheel... I'm not ready to do those yet. I realize that we have to keep doing things that remind me of Henry... both good and bad. It started "easy" like trips to the grocery store, or to the zoo. We continue to check more and more off the list. Lucas took a MAX ride tonight and said it was horrible. I'm still dreading going to the beach. But, Henry lived his life fully. Played hard when he could, and I will continue to follow that lead. We owe that to him. We owe that to us.

No comments: