Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Camping: day two

The next morning, we woke up. Lucas had already started a fire. Owen woke up and said, "I love waking up early to a fire!"

And bananas...

 Granola bars.

 Artistic shot by Lucas.
 It's nice to see the boys enjoy camping so much!

 Owen is literally watching water boil. (I need my morning coffee!)
 More bike riding.
 This is what happens when it's Owen's turn on the bike. Henry throws a very normal, dramatic two year old temper tantrum. In the parking lot. He left a puddle of tears (I'm not joking)
 Owen just went riding...

 My camping boys
 Sticks and dirt.

 Uh, yep... that's a dirty dirty hand. We cleaned him up a lot this trip!


 We went for a morning hike on the Banks-Vernonia Trail. So pretty.

We had such a great time. Can't wait til the next one!

No comments: