Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ducks

Instead of being in the hospital on Monday, we opted to feed the ducks. I think it was better for all four of us! (and all the ducks)





Henry loved throwing bread at them.


Owen fed one duck again and again. I don't think that one will need to eat for at least a week.

Happy boys.

Owen was a little brave and walked along the bench. (a big step for him!)

It's like he had this planned all along. "if I don't make enough white blood cells, I won't have to go to the hospital, and we can go play." He's a smart little guy.

The park is near the airport... and we all know my boys love looking at airplanes!

1 comment:

MOM said...

yup, you can tell in that last picture of Henry - that was his plan all along......and what a good day you all had! Wonderful!