Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Afternoon stroll

I took the boys for a little stroll this afternoon. Probably one of the last few nice blue skied days for a while, I thought we should take advantage. Henry got pushed around, Owen even helped push. Owen was on his own. A few times, Owen very sweetly told me that, in not so many words, I should take Henry out and put him on the grass. I thought this was sweet, but then when I finally did it, Owen tried to get into the stroller. Sneaky boy... take out the baby, I want a ride!

Here's Henry enjoying the ride. Owen walking ahead. Most the time he was "flying", but here, just walking.
On the way home, he found this tree and decided to hug it. He actually hugged it long enough for me to get a picture. I missed the kiss, but he's definitely a tree-hugging Oregonian!

No comments: