Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

We've had another fun and exciting weekend, and we still have one more day! We're spoiled that today is Martin Luther King Day, so Lucas doesn't have to work! But the past two days have been full of adventures. We've gone on walks... it's cold outside, so Owen gets all bundled up. We love the "new" hat that was passed down from Seth. We went to the zoo. It was cold, but nice. The only odd thing there was a security guard. We first saw him in the bald eagle exhibit. But then noticed everywhere we went, he was there. Was he following us? Was he a clone and there were five of them? I don't know, but it was a little odd.
Here is a picture of a goat. For no other purpose than for my friend Marcy, who loves the goats. They were happy that day Marcy, though I'm sure still dreaming of their bigger living situation that you are dreaming of building them!

Owen took a bath.

He played with Doc.

And of course, took a good nap.

We have a lot of hand-me-downs from Seth and Zachary. I can tell my sister loves corduroy overalls. When I was unpacking the 12 month clothes, I found a light brown, dark brown, light green, and dark green pairs. I'm finding I love them too... he's just so handsome in them!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

It is so fun seeing Owen in the boys' clothes. The funny thing about the overalls is we didn't buy a single pair. They all appeared the Christmas when Zachary was 7 months old. Everybody thought he needed a pair! :)

He is SO sweet sleeping!

- Joanne O. said...

Hey, Doc looks like our cat Cosmo. Owen is just adorable. He keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday.