Monday, November 10, 2008

What NOT to say

Last weekend we were cleaning the house. I had my hair pulled back in a pony tail, but my hair isn't really long enough for a pony tail, so lots of hair was falling out. I'll admit, it wasn't pretty, but I was cleaning. You just can't look cute when you're cleaning cat puke off the carpet.

I came downstairs, and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I just started to laugh.

"Lucas" I said, "Who do I look like?"

GUYS, STOP right here. When a woman asks this question, unless your response is "a beautiful princess" DO NOT answer! It's a trick question! And since I know I didn't look like a beautiful princess, just say: I don't know... who?

DO NOT SAY, as Lucas said... without missing a beat... "the Crypt Keeper".

Luckily I have a sense of humor. I was thinking I looked more like the girl nerd from "Revenge of the Nerds." You know the girl who sings while playing the accordion 'so I say I gotta be free... so I say I gotta be me...'

We got a good laugh out of it, and good to know for next Halloween I can pull off the Crypt Keeper.

1 comment:

adventuresofjenny said...

I laughed so hard when I read this entry. You are so right, there is truly only one right answer to that question.