Sunday, August 26, 2007

...and it begins...

So, I'm entering the world of blogging. I'll be honest, I'm nervous. Thoughts go racing through my brain:
  • Will people read this?
  • Will they like it?
  • Is it supposed to be humorous... all the time?
  • What if I start this like many other diaries of my life? I'll do great for a few days, maybe even weeks, then I'll set it aside like last week's obit page?
  • Have I always been this worried what people think, or for that matter, what I think?
  • Have I had enough water to drink tonight?
  • Did I pee yet tonight?

Yet, here I go... taking that first step into Blogging eternity. My thoughts logged onto the WORLD WIDE WEB!

I wonder why I've decided now, at 0445, on a work night to start. Maybe I just hope to provide a little smile now and again to my friends and family (maybe even strangers) to those who read this. Maybe because it's FINALLY a slow night (which never happens anymore) and I'm bored. Yet so excited to ready other people's blogs. so, I'm jealous I don't have my own... NOT ANYMORE!

I AM A BLOGGER. I AM PROUD. my new mantra... if I repeat it enough... I'll beleive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mar-

I'm excited that you've started a blog. I, too, have considered it but have not braved it! Go, go, GO! - Jill

Suzanne said...

I was hoping to be the first commenter. Is that a word? Either way, I don't care. I've already faced my blogger fears and just hit the publish button!

nro said...

I'll read it! Yeah! I love to (as my father says) read the crap other people put out on the internet. Even so, he seems to be a faithful reader of the crap I write!

Quick question, though: do you really read the obits?

- nikki :)